How to order your repeat medications
We are no longer accepting repeat medication request via PATCHs. All requests for repeat medications will be rejected
If a regular medication is required and it is not necessary to see the doctor or nurse, please request your medication in one of the following ways, please allow up to two working days before visiting your pharmacy to collect your script.
- NHS App: You can request repeat medication through your NHS app
- Online: You can order your repeat prescription via Systm Online. The Surgery will give you a log in and password when you are registered to access this.If you have not received any log in details, please bring in photo ID to the reception team who will provide the log in details you will need
- Automated prescription line: You can call the surgery and press option 1. You will be asked to enter your pin and follow the steps to order your medication. If you have forgotten your pin or have not had one set up, please contact reception after 12pm to request your pin
- Pharmacy: You can request your repeat medication at your chosen pharmacy, they will then email us with any prescription requests you have.
- In Person: You can drop off your pre-authorised repeat prescription slip into the reception, and/or drop in writing with your details a list of repeat medications you need.
- Post: You can post the pre-authorised repeat prescription slip to the surgeries postal address.